This company continues to harass me by mail in an attempt to collect on a fake debt.I returned my cable equipment when I moved two years ago and have been receiving correspondence from Diversified Consultants claiming I owe money them money on an unsettled debt to Verizon.

Verizon has never contacted me because I don't actually have an unsettled account with them! What a scam. Unwitting victims beware. This fake debt collector uses intimidation tactics to collect payments from people whose account and contact information they've captured.

Watch out and don't let them scam you into paying money you don't owe.I have no idea how they got my contact information but I have searched the company name and have discovered that others have been harassed by the same attempted scam.

Review about: Diversified Consultants Verizon Debt Collection.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Diversified Consultants?

Comments

getting calls from different phone #'s & when I answer they hang up on me.this is happening every day serval times a day.

I've noticed many people are say that its VERIZON trying to collect a fake debt.I've never even had an VERIZON account.